Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a two-tenant net lease investment providing essential healthcare services (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Rochester, New Hampshire. The Property will be 80% leased to Fresenius Medical Care Holdings (“Fresenius”), the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases. The other 20% will be leased Summit Land Development, LLC, a well-known, regional real estate developer. With approximately 8 years of weighted average lease term remaining (“WALT”)*, an attractive net lease structure, and annual escalations, the opportunity represents a net lease investment with attractive yield supported by an investment grade, recession proof tenant, that has performed well in the COVID-19 environment.
- Net lease with attractive income growth
- 80% leased to Fresenius (corporate) who has expressed interest in the second leased suite
- Pandemic & recession resistant tenancy
- Long operating history and recent early renewal execution