Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
|Call for Offers|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer a freestanding CVS Pharmacy (the "Property") in the historically significant city of Frederick, Maryland. The NNN structure of this national credit tenant (BBB;S&P) offers minimal landlord responsibilities and a steady, predictable cash flow with a corporate guaranty. In addition, the back half of the existing parcel serves as an immediate value-add opportunity for a buyer to redevelop.
The 13,225 SF property is located minutes away from the widely popular Golden Mile Retail Corridor and has a 10+ year operating history as well as 13+ years of term remaining, demonstrating a strong commitment to the location.
Long Term CVS Cash Flow with Immediate Value Add Potential on Remaining Portion of Parcel
- 4.19 Acre Site, Zoned (GC) General Commercial
- CVS premises consist of 1.68 acres
- Remaining portion of Parcel consists of 2.51 acres, creating immediate redevelopment opportunity
- Existing garage generating $61,400 of annual income
- MTM leases in place
CVS Corporate Ground Lease with 13+ Years Remaining on the Term
- 5 Options Remaining with 12.5% Rent Increase in First Option, and 9% on subsequent options
- NNN Ground Lease – Landlord pays taxes and passes through to CVS
Located Within The Golden Mile Retail Corridor
- Route 40 West, also known as The Golden Mile, is home to dozens of nationally recognized shops, restaurants, and other businesses that serve as a vibrant and accessible venue for shopping, dining, and commerce
- 300+ unit townhome development by Ryan Homes currently under construction directly behind the property. Listing price goes up to$573,990+ and a quick 5-minute walk from property
Frontages along both U.S. Route 40 (W. Patrick Street) and ALT U.S. Route 40 (Old National Pike)
- 21,800+ VPD along U.S. Route 40
- 11,800+ VPD along ALT U.S. Route 40
- 71,000+ VPD along I-70
- Strong Ingress / Egress through front and back portions of parcel