|Property Reference Number||100020454486|
Two purpose-built retail warehouse units, with a combined GIA of 24,013 sq ft. The property benefits from 80 car parking space and is prominently situated on fronting Cray Avenue (A224).
• Orpington is an affluent south-east London town in the London Borough of Bromley.
• Prominently situated fronting Cray Avenue (A224) with Nugent Shopping Park located opposite and Halo Business Park directly to the south.
• Large catchment population of c550,000 people within 20 minutes’ drive time from the property.
• Two purpose-built retail warehouse units with a combined GIA of 24,013 sq ft .
• Benefiting from 80 car parking spaces (1:300 sq ft).
• Fully let to TK Maxx and Nike with a WAULT of 6.60 years to expiry and 1.90 to break.
• 73% of the income is derived from TK Maxx who have an unexpired term of 7.20 years.
• Total passing rent of £689,270 per annum equating to an affordable average rent of £28.70 per sq ft.
• Attractive medium term redevelopment opportunity underpinned by competing uses, subject to planning consent.
• Open A1 (including-food) planning permission.