|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive marketing advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in Walnut Creek Executive Park (the “Property” or “WCEP”), a 12 building, 85%-leased 449,223 square foot Class A office campus situated on 27 acres in Walnut Creek, California. The Campus boasts a strong rent roll with investment grade and government backed tenants Kaiser Permanente (S&P: AA-), Verizon (S&P: BBB+), Republic Services (S&P: BBB), Sherwin Williams (S&P: BBB) and Easterseals (government backed) occupying 47% of the rentable area. WCEP is recognized as the highest quality office campus in the Shadelands submarket of Walnut Creek, offering a serene office setting with an abundance of walkable amenities within the immediate area.
Walnut Creek Executive Park presents investors with the opportunity to acquire a high-quality office campus with substantial credit tenancy at a compelling discount to comparable office product throughout the Bay Area.
- Class A office campus with high-quality improvements throughout
- Investment grade & government backed tenancy occupying 47% of the campus
- Diversified multi-tenant rent roll with immediate income upside
- Covered land development opportunity situated on 27 acres
- Over $20 million of capital invested by current ownership
- Compelling 45% rental discount to Downtown Walnut Creek
- Excellent access to robust amenity base within walking distance