|Building Area Gross||
Port Tech Tower (also known as Port Tech City) is a commercial leasehold office project located at Jalan Tiara 3, Bandar Baru Klang (BBK), Klang, Selangor. The project was developed by Acmar Group, with a total of 151 units, a mixture of flexible offices and boutique retail lots.
Port Tech Tower is well connected to major highways, which include Federal Highway, NKVE and Shapadu Highway. Public transportation is also available in the area, where bus and taxi are available for service. On top of that, LRT Johan Setia Line is currently under construction, where upon completion, there will be a Bandar Baru Klang Station, which will be within walking distance from the property.
Port Tech Tower is a single block 19-storey commercial building, with a total of 151 leasehold office and retail units. There are 133 units of flexible offices and 14 boutique retail lots. The built-up size starts from 715 sf, up to 40,000 sf. The developer has equipped the building with a multi level car park with ample parking bays for the use of tenants and patrons. Besides that, the building offers a 24 hour CCTV security monitoring and card access system to ensure the safety of tenants. Lastly, it uses eco-friendly natural ventilation to keep the building ventilated with natural air.
- Located at Jalan Tiara 3, Bandar Baru Klang (BBK), Klang, Selangor
- Well connected to major highways such as Federal Highway, NKVE and Shapadu Highway
- 38km away from Petronas Twin Towers, 12km away from Port Klang
- 350m walking distance to upcoming LRT 3 Station (Bandar Baru Klang), estimated completion in Q1 2024
- Nearby amenities include: AEON Bandar Baru Klang, Wyndham Acmar Klang, Klang National Registration Department & KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital
- Conveniently located next to BBK shoplots, easy access to F&B options, convenient stores and bank ATMs
- Office Built-up Area: 10,013 sq ft
- Leasehold Tenure
- Sold on vacant possession
- Suitable for office use & training center