Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire The Lone Peak Center Campus, an eight-building 450,880 square foot creative office campus located in the thriving Silicon Slopes submarket of Salt Lake City. The Campus is currently 83% leased with 4.7 years of WALT, but offers substantial upside with the known vacate of a full-building user coming in the next 12 months. Existing ownership has spent over $30M on extensive capital renovations. Lone Peak Center Campus’s mix of improvements and amenities, combined with extremely sticky bedrock tenancy and rental upside, provide the investor an incredible opportunity of scale in one of the West’s most dynamic markets.
- High-growth Silicon Slopes location in Utah’s technology corridor
- Diversified mix of strong credit and high growth tenants, anchored by an 11+ year full building lease to a fortune 100 investment bank with a significant Salt Lake presence
- Bay Area’s Silicon Valley style campus amenities, including exclusive connectivity between both light and commuter rail
- Existing ownership has spent over $30M on extensive capital renovations to the campus
- 74% of The Campus’s current tenancy has executed a renewal at least once and average age of tenancy is 14 years.