|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. ("JLL"), as sole and exclusive agent, has been retained to offer for sale to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire fee simple interest in an outstanding real estate opportunity located at 900 S. Clinton Street in Chicago, Illinois (“the Property”).
Located in the heart of Chicago’s Southwest Loop neighborhood, 900 S. Clinton offers a corner location at South Clinton Street and West Taylor Street. Given its immediate access to Chicago’s Central Business District, the Illinois Medical District and the University of Illinois-Chicago, the Southwest Loop has recently emerged as a viable alternative to the other Loop-adjacent submarkets. With the redevelopment the massive Old Post Office and the expanding retail cluster along Roosevelt Road, market demand has now moved directly to 900 South Clinton’s doorstep.
The Property is currently zoned DS-5 and the building totals 26,808 square feet above grade with an additional 8,936 square feet of high-clear basement space with similar utility. The site totals 20,068 square feet and includes a 22-stall surface parking lot.
- PROVIDES AN OWNER-USER WITH THE CHANCE TO BUILD EQUITY IN THEIR OFFICE BUILDING INSTEAD OF PAYING RENT IN A CROWDED OFFICE TOWER
- AT THE CENTER OF THE CHICAGO METRO EXPRESSWAY SYSTEM
- PROPERTY INCLUDES A PRIVATE SURFACE PARKING LOT WITH 22 STALLS
- OUTSTANDING, PROTECTED VIEWS OF THE ICONIC LOOP SKYLINE
- OFFERS DIRECT ACCESS TO A WIDE VARIETY OF RESTAURANTS AND RETAILERS
- IDEALLY LOCATED NEXT TO CHICAGO' S PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT CENTERS AND ITS MAJOR COMMUTER RAIL STATIONS