|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle is pleased to offer for sale 1900 West Loop South (the Property”), a Class A office tower prominently located in the Galleria submarket of Houston, Texas. Originally developed by Hines, the Property is currently 88% leased and situated on a 6.1-acre site and includes an attached six-level concrete parking garage.
With its distinctive brushed stainless-steel and reflective glass curtain-wall, 1900 West Loop South is a recognizable Galleria-area landmark along Houston’s most traveled highway - Loop 610 at its intersection with San Felipe. This highly visible and strategic location offers tenants convenient access across the region as well as direct access to two of Houston’s most prestigious residential neighborhoods – River Oaks and Tanglewood, and walkability to an array of surrounding hotels and restaurants. The Property’s timeless architecture, central location, outstanding views and amenities all contribute in making this a highly desirable investment.
· Loyal Tenant Base with Significant Tenures
· Diversified Tenancy
· Consistently Outperforms Market
· Significant Discount to Replacement Cost
· Within Pro-Business Uptown Houston District
· Class A+ Product
· Recognizable Landmark Asset
· Stabilized Cash Flow with Embedded Upside
· Institutional Class-A Product
· Strategic Locations in Southwest Houston
· Urban Infill Walkable Location Within Highly Amenitized Submarket
· Superior Accessibility & Mobility
· Resilient Houston Economy