Spanning 65 units among six classically designed 1920’s vintage buildings, the properties are located on two adjacent blocks at the confluence of Hyde Park and the South Howard (SoHo) entertainment and nightlife district. The properties boast a 92 Walk Score, the highest in the area, and putting residents at the center of all that Hyde Park has to offer.
The properties have been meticulously maintained and are in excellent physical condition following significant capital expenditures, including the resealing of the roofs and the updating of all of the interiors to put them on par with newly built product in the area. However, the properties distinguish themselves with a character and uniqueness that is absent from today’s modern apartments. Designed in 1920’s Mediterranean revival architectural style, the units feature 9’ ceilings, hardwood floors, abundant natural light, original solid wood doors with glass knobs, and French doors leading to the bedrooms.
• Classic 1920’s architecture with fully updated interiors
• 92 Walk Score; highest in the area
• Owned and operated by local family since 1986
• $118,000 avg. HHI and $546,000 avg. home value within a 1-mile radius
• Ability to mark rents to market by nearly $150
• Tampa’s best shopping, dining, nightlife, and top-rated public schools