JLL Capital Markets is delighted to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this iconic Brunswick landholding, spanning a full block from Sydney Road through to Breese Street and with four street frontages at 655-661 Sydney Road & 50-52 Breese Street, Brunswick
Key details of the opportunity include:
- Major city-fringe landholding of 3,059sqm
- Four extensive street frontages totalling over 232m of frontage with retail potential
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone providing scope for retail, apartments, build-to-rent, co-living, student accommodation or office (STCA)
- High density development potential with planning precedent supporting 9 levels +
- Situated just metres to Anstey Train Station, with tram routes servicing Sydney Road towards the CBD.
- Short-term holding income
- Ideally positioned within the Sydney Road retail strip with endless cafes, restaurants and nightlife
- Located just 6km north of the Melbourne CBD, this pocket of Brunswick has seen extraordinary growth in recent years, becoming a key focus for major residential and BTR developers
- Spoilt with surrounding parklands, including Bulleke Bek Park, Warr Park and Clifton Park and Gilpin Park a short walk away.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST NOW CLOSED
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 36
David Hill | 0431 248 477
MingXuan Li | 0498 688 998
· Expansive 3,059sqm Landholding
· Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
· Four Extensive Street Frontages