JLL as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 10 December 2020, Dalkeith Station (the Property), St George Queensland.
Representing a total land area of 15,411* hectares, the Property is ideally located within the Western Darling Downs region of Queensland. The Property exhibits all the hallmarks of a productive pastoral landholding underpinned by practical operational infrastructure, secure water resources and highly productive land and soil types.
Since being acquired by the current owners in 2012, the Property has been progressively developed to a well formulated plan. Significant investment has been made in the expansion of improved pasture, regrowth clearing, exclusion fencing of the Property and livestock handling infrastructure.
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 10 December 2020 at 4pm (AEST) on a walk-in-walk-out basis including all nominated plant & equipment and livestock.
- Turn-key cattle enterprise totaling 15,411*Ha
- Ideally located on the Western Darling Downs
- Exclusion fenced with modern infrastructure
- Four freehold titles with favourable vegetation map
- Established buffell pastures and cultivation
- Extensive plant & equipment with 2,000 head livestock included