JLL as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale by Online Auction, Carmya (the Property).
Representing a total land area of 953.03* hectares, the Property is ideally located approximately 37
kilometres from the Border Rivers township of Goondiwindi, which is recognised as one of the most
tightly held regions of northern New South Wales.
The Property has been progressively developed to a high standard providing an incoming purchaser
the opportunity to acquire a high-quality dryland farming enterprise with additional grazing
capabilities in a premier location within the Border Rivers region of New South Wales.
Carmya is offered for sale by Online Auction (if not sold prior) commencing Wednesday 25 August 2021 at 11am and closing Thursday 26 August 2021 at 11am. To obtain further information or to discuss the opportunity, do not hesitate to contact the exclusively appointed agent.
- 953* Ha ideally located 37* km from the Border Rivers township of Goondiwindi
- Quality floodplain being rich deep black soils transitioning to fertile brigalow/belah soils
- Fit-for-purpose structural improvements suitable for a mixed farming & grazing enterprise
- History of high yielding winter & summer crops
- Secure water underpinned by 4.5km of direct Macintyre River frontage
- Currently leased until winter harvest with best practice management & ability for tenant to continue