|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL is pleased to present this development opportunity to the marketplace.
The property was previously used as a fruit processing plant, address no. 18 Moo 1 on Rayong-Ban Bueng Road. (Highway 3574 at km.37) Nong Bua Sub-district, Ban Khai District, Rayong Province. It's about 500 meters from the main road surrounded by agricultural and farming areas. Total land area is approximately 100 rai (39.5 Acre), building's age is around 5 - 16 year old.
The property consists of 2 parts;
1st part is manufacturing plant.
-Total land area approx. 78.61 rai (31 Acre).
-Consists of 21 single-storey buildings, building's age is around 5-16 year old
-Gross floor area approx. 44,500 sqm.
-Factory area 14,800 sqm, warehouse area 8,125 sqm, office area 900 sqm and canteen area 1,000 sqm.
-Floor load capacity approx. 2-3 tons/sqm, ceiling height 8 - 12 m.
2nd part is staff dormitory ( approx. 800 m. from 1st part)
-The property consists of a single-storey building of 20 units. Size 9.50 x 40 m. for each unit.
-Total land area approx. 21.43 rai (8.47 Acre).
*** The property is located in EEC zone, surrounded by large MNC factory and industrial estates. It's one of the location that is developing and growing rapidly.
- Located on green field site, in Eastern Economic Corridor Zone, Rayong Province.
- Approximately 32 kms to Map Ta Phut Port, 60 kms to Laemchabang Port and 160 kms to Bangkok.
- Land area approx. 100 rai ( 40 Acre).
- Gross floor area 44,500 sqm (factory/warehouse/office/canteen and dormitory 25,000 sqm)
- Building floor is strong can carry a lot of weight and a wide column span.
- Fully facilities i.e. waste water treatment, high power voltage.
- Freehold tenure.