|Building Area Gross||
JLL and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present for sale Lots 2-6 & 9-10 of the Chermside Medical Complex. The property features a modern purpose-built medical facility anchored by CURA Group in addition to I-Med Radiology, Ophthalmology, Pharmacy, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology and café.
- Located in an established healthcare facility enjoying tremendous passing traffic
- Excellent tenant covenants underpinned by CURA Group and a strong GP Medical Centre
- Total Net Lettable Area of 2,366 sqm*
- Passing Net Income of $1.3m pa* (as at 1 May 2022)
- Defensive Income stream with a 4 year WALE (by Income)
- Value add potential through unlocking and acquiring remaining strata
- Multiple exit strategies
The asset is For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 2 June 2022 at 2pm (AEDT/AEST).
Chermside Medical Complex is available individually or as part of the National Healthcare Portfolio. The Portfolio includes 9 securely leased medical assets across four states, with a combined net income of $7.32 million, and anchored by a range of blue chip national medical tenants such as Aurora, Nexus Day Hospitals, ForHealth, St Vincents and IPN Medical Centres.
The Portfolio includes:
- Kogarah Private Hospital, 1 Derby Street, Kogarah NSW
- Chermside Medical Complex, Lots 2-6 & 9-10, 956 Gympie Road, Chermside QLD
- IPN Logan Central, 295 Kingston Road, Logan Central QLD
- IPN Forest Lake, 7 High Street, Forest Lake QLD
- Mackay Private Hospital, 57 Norris Road, Mount Pleasant QLD
- Gympie Private Hospital, 74-86 Channon Street, Gympie QLD
- Modern Medical Spotswood, 196 Hall Street, Spotswood VIC
- St Vincent's Specialist Centre, 574 Melton Highway, Sydenham VIC
- Rockingham Medical Centre, 18 Civic Boulevard, Rockingham WA