- Leeora Downs comprises a 3,560* Ha pastoral enterprise located within the heart of the renowned and tightly held Arcadia Valley of Queensland
- Situated approximately 65 lineal kilometres south of Rolleston and 160 lineal kilometres north of Roma, Leeora Downs is accessed via a formed gravel road which dissects the property
- Highly productive land and soil types with predominantly brigalow / belah softwood scrub and benefited by extensive stands of established pastures including Buffel, Rhodes and Green Panic
- 440* Ha has been developed as arable land with 202* Ha planted to oats and an additional 80* Ha planted to forage sorghum
- Established homestead complex and cottage, near new steel cattle yards and a water reticulation system complemented by overland flow dams providing high water security
For sale on a bare basis by Online Auction (if not sold prior) at 10am on Wednesday 29th April 2020
A 3,560* Ha pastoral enterprise within the heart of the renowned and tightly held Arcadia Valley of Queensland, with high water security, fit-for-purpose structural improvements and located close to end-markets.