Built in 2005, Promenade Shops at Centerra is the location of choice for national and regional retailers entering the Northern Colorado trade area. Major tenants include Dick's Sporting Goods, Metrolux Theatres, Best Buy, and Barnes & Noble.
- As exclusive advisor, Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire The
- Promenade Shops at Centerra (the “Property”), the leading regional shopping center in Northern
- Colorado. This regional shopping destination is strategically centered at the dominant intersection
- of Interstate 25 and US Highway 34, experiencing over 155,000 VPD, and drawing from an expansive
- trade area spanning multiple municipalities and communities. With over $143M in reported sales
- at the center and over $350M total commerce at the intersection, this bullseye location is the
- proven center of retail activity in Northern Colorado. The Promenade Shops at Centerra provides
- consumers with access to a superior, exclusively tailored tenant mix of high-quality anchor stores,
- specialty retailers and restaurants. The center’s regional draw, high visibility and robust tenant
- sales coupled with future NOI growth through lease-up, mark-to-market opportunities, gross to net
- lease conversions and additional pad development offers an outstanding investment opportunity
- that is rare in the market today.