Plaza San Remo is an 180,000 SF mixed-use development with seven stories of office condominiums above 59,694 SF of ground floor retail including a 52,748 SF Whole Foods. Located on a prominent, high-exposure corner off Red Road, and just one block south of US1
- Jones Lang LaSalle is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the retail condominium interest in Plaza San Remo (the “Property”), a fully
- leased, 59,694 SF Whole Foods-anchored center in the heart of Coral Gables. Plaza San Remo is part of a seven-story trophy mixed-use
- asset that also features medical office space, as well as a 739-space structured parking garage. Strategically situated at the
- heavily trafficked intersection of US1 and SW 57th Avenue (138,000 VPD), Plaza San Remo is surrounded by a dense and wealthy
- direct consumer base totaling 111,533 residents with an average +$135,000 HHI within 3 miles. The Property benefits from its unique
- location at the crossroads of the City of Coral Gables and the City of South Miami which provides incredible surrounding demand
- drivers including +1.8 million square feet of office within a half-mile, the University of Miami with 33,000 students and faculty, the 467-
- bed South Miami Hospital as well as its proximity to the South Miami Metrorail Station.
- On top of the outstanding demand drivers, the area surrounding Plaza San Remo is underserved by “destination grocers” as the
- Property is one of only two South Florida Whole Foods Markets south of Downtown Miami. The ideal combination of demand drivers
- and location lead the Whole Foods at Plaza San Remo to be one of the top performing stores in all of Florida. Plaza San Remo offers
- investors the unique opportunity to acquire an urban grocery-anchored retail property featuring the top South Florida Whole Foods
- Market in the most recognizable residential community in Miami.