|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
JLL, as exclusive advisor to Air Parts and Supply Company (APSCO), is pleased to present the opportunity to perform a sale leaseback of the APSCO Headquarters totaling nearly 14,172 square feet, in Miami, FL. APSCO is an aircraft parts supplier specializing in the distribution of aircraft ignition parts, fuel controls, starter generators and related parts for aircraft turbine engines. They list more than 21,000 part numbers and stock more than 1,000,000 items. APSCO’s parent company, VSE Corporation, is a diversified products and services company providing logistics solutions to both federal and commercial clients.
The property recently underwent a $1,700,000 capital infusion which re-imagined the building. Acquiring the property presents investors with a healthy sale lease-back opportunity with upside through future rent escalations.
- Triple Net Lease of 6 years with annual rent escalations
- Single tenant opportunity in scarce market with 5 years of positive net absorption
- Property underwent a $1,700,000 capital infusion
- Strategic industrial location with strong demographics
- Parent company lease guarantee