|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
Situated on the ground floor of Liv Development at 51 Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle this development presents an excellent opportunity to acquire brand new commercial space within a rapidly developing precinct. The property is strategically situated on one of Fremantle’s main thoroughfares on Queen Victoria Street which is the Northern gateway entrance to the Fremantle City Center and waterfront precincts. The property is an extensive immediate residential catchment with 166 units above and over 180 units opposite creating a vibrant precinct, with flexible areas ranging from 55 sqm to 442 sqm, plus car bays.
The following additional information is available to prospective purchasers upon request from the exclusive sales or leasing agents.
• Sales and Leasing Brochure
• Price List
• Floor Plans and Specifications
• Outgoings Budget
- Brand new ground floor commercial suites
- Suitable for commercial, hospitality & retail use
- Excellent exposure to Queen Victoria Street
- Easy access to Liv’s internal courtyard and alfresco seating
- One Planet Living (OPL) certified boasting innovative sustainable design principals